Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Pink Purses


These little Pink Purse Cupcakes were created for a bridal shower where the invitation that was sent was also a pink purse.
Cupcake Flavor: Marbled yellow and chocolate Cake with Pink Buttercream icing.

When I was finished with all the cakes I had a few that I had messed up on, so I let each of my girls decorate one like a purse. When I told my little Emma that she could have one of the purses she giggled and said "Oh mommy I'm so excited to make a purse." Giggle, Giggle. "An' it's purple, Oh!" She exclaimed excitedly, "it will match my shoes!" She's 3, I think I'm in trouble for when she's a teenager!

No comments:

Creating Custom Wedding, Birthday and Shower Cakes
to suit your personal taste and style.
Cakes by Heidi also specializes in Fun or Fancy Cakes
for any Special Occasion.